Low Shrink Concrete
Top floor creates slabs that are stronger and more durable with less shrinkage (both drying and hydration) and increased bay sizes to minimise joints, than those constructed with conventional concrete. ?Higher compressive and flexural strengths are developed enabling a reduction in slab thickness providing an improved environmental profile. ?
High quality finishes can be achieved through power floating with the option to colour and polish to enhance aesthetics. ?
Other advantages include:
- Lower shrinkage characteristics
- Increased bay sizes
- Removal or reduction of steel
- Reduced joint maintenance
- High performance surface finish
- Reduced environmental footprint
To find out more, download our brochure here. ?